Into The Ruh(Deluxe)
01 - Collapse
02 - Chemical's React
03 - Do you believe in magic
04 - I am one of them
05 - In a second
06 - Never far behind
07 - No One
08 - On the ride
09 - Out of the blue
10 - Protecting Me
11 - Rush
12 - Shine
13 - Slow Down
14 - Something More
15 - Speak for myself
16 - Sticks and stones
17 - Walking on sunshine
Link de descarga: http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=F1XRGB94
Acoustic Hearts Of Winter
01 - Greatest time of the year
02 - Joy to the world
03 - We three kings
04 - The first Noel
05 - God rest ye merry gentlemen
06 - Silent night
07 - I'll be home for christmas
08 - Let It snow
09 - Deck the halls
10 - Little drummer boy
11 - Not this year
12 - We wish you a merry christmas
link de descarga: http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=B6XG7JT4
Insomniatic
01 - Blush
02 - Bullseye
03 - Closure
04 - Chemical's React (remix)
05 - Division
06 - Flattery
07 - If I could have you back
08 - I'm here
09 - Insomniatic
10 - Like It or leave It
11 - Like Whoa [Aparicion en HSM3]
12 - Potential Breakup Song
13 - Silence
Link de descarga: http://www.megaupload.com/es/?d=Q69D57Y6




















































































